Monday 28 November 2011

Cheating...

Have you ever stopped and asked yourself;  “What qualities do I have that could stop my partner from cheating?
Now this is a damn HARD question which makes you think and you like “oh damn, I never thought of this one”
I’ve asked a lot girls this question and they have all said almost the same thing to me which again proves my point that Girls Are Stupid.

Its funny how they all started by saying “because i…..” and I thought….”well damn” that’s the problem right there >> “because I….”  You’re simply putting you  first before him, that’s the quality you are missing.

And If I was asked the same question, my answer would be simply…..”do not ask me what I have that could stop her from cheating, it’s not about the qualities that I have but the qualities that we both share and have brought into that relationship, because it is us that need to make it work and not I.

So….”What qualities does your relationship have to stop one partner from cheating?”
-          You both express your  love and appreciation often
-          You keep each other  happy in Bed
-          You give each other space.
-          You both treat each other with RESPECT
I can go on and on but I just pointed out the ones that are important.  I think.

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent beat ! I wish to аρprentice ωhіle уou amend your website, how can
    i subscrіbe for a blοg ωebѕite?
    The account helped me a аcceptable deal. Ι had been a lіttle
    bit acquainted оf this your broadcast proѵiԁed bright clear conceρt

    Have a look аt my pagе; short term loans

    ReplyDelete