Tuesday 20 December 2011

What Men Want


Some guys like quiet, submissive girls. Others like loud and dominant girls.
Every guy has his own preferences what he looks for in a girl
When we say something is red, then it’s red.
We  Say What we Mean
Our words directly describe what we think and how we feel.
If a guy says “I’m fine”, then usually it means that he is fine and feeling okay. Seriously.
We hate uncertainty and not knowing what is happening. Guys like to make plans and stick to them (even though we can change them at the last minute).
Guys like to lead and make decisions, and it’s perfectly okay for you to let us do that.
When a guy is out with his girl, he wants to be proud of her. He wants to walk tall with his chest out and show the world what an amazing girl is walking next to him.
Don’t try to be perfect and live up to a photo-shopped image of beauty from a Cosmo.
Be yourself but carry yourself like a lady, take care of your appearance and take pride in your body.
I’ve had some girls who were nice and flirty with me, but I never really knew if they liked me in that way or not. I’ve gone out with girls for a while who actually never told me they liked me and complimented me (but they were dating me so I assumed they did). I didn’t like that at all.
Guys like it when you tell them you like them.
Guys Like Confidence

There’s nothing like a confident girl. She’s just so much more attractive.
Confidence in the bedroom is just as important. When you are too shy to take off your top, or walk around naked or do it with the lights on, guys lower their perception of you. It’s like “We both know we like each other and want each other, what do you have to be shy about?”
Guys Love Sex Duh! You know that already.
Personally I think that girls love sex even more than guys, but that guys are far more open and forward about it.
A really big part of a relationship with a girl is sex. Being able to do it all the time, when you want and where you want
It is incredibly annoying when you say you’ll be somewhere at 8pm and only rock up at 8.30 or later (because you still had to do your makeup or something).
If you have drama and emotional stories, we don’t want to be a part of it. That is what your girlfriends are for.
Of course if you have a serious dilemma, we are always here for you
Personally I love the femininity, the girlishness, the way you walk and how you smell.
Thank you for being you!

5 comments:

  1. sithuthukile mtshali20 December 2011 at 21:58

    Wow, really enjoyed this blog. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Mthimban! dope stuff! write sum more haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjyd readin ths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too sure about this one. its an eye opener though

    ReplyDelete